The month of March represents Holi. Holi is the Indian festival of colors. It represents the change of season, and triumph of good over evil. So, the founders of The Live Green Co, in partnership with Andes Wines, are organizing a great evening to share Indian culture and cuisine.
It will be a warm and homely experience for three hours. Holi traditions, activities, networking and Indian mythology will be shared… over an unlimited 5-course South Indian meal.
Experience Our Culture:
- Traditional Holi welcome
- Bindi, Mehendi, Pooja Thali & Aarti
- Significance of Thoranam & Rangoli
- Dining Etiquette & Science
- Stories from our Mythology:
– Trimurti, The Holy Trinity
– Prahlad, Holika & Hiranyakashyap
Experience Our Cuisine:
- Masala Peanuts & Iced Indian Tea
- Iced Panakam – a jaggery & mint drink
- Puliyogare – rice with tamarind & Indian seasoning
- Vada – lentil donuts, savoury
- 2 Salsas – Yogurt & Peanut
- Chapati – Indian bread
- Butter Chicken curry
- Ghee Rice – rice with Indian butter & seasoning)
- Egg Bhurji – Indian Scrambled egg
- Daal – lentils & Indian seasoning
- Rava Ladoo – Coconut, Cardamom & Almond balls
- Semiya Payasam – Vermicelli Pudding with raisins & Cinnamon
Those interested in experiencing Holi & South Indian culture over a 5-course meal, confirm before March 14 (Thursday, 6p.m.), by transferring $ 30k CLP per participant..
More information at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will be at Compañía de Jesús 2633, on March 20th, from 19.30 to 22:30.